WhiteRaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awake a bow guild event! Click here for details

4 posters

Go down

Awake a bow guild event! Click here for details Empty Awake a bow guild event! Click here for details

Post by DiNozzo Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Awake a bow guild event!

Hello all! This event is quite simple. All you have to do is to awake a bow (any bow!) and get an awake with +30% ICD or more. But there's more to that. The bow must have +30% ICD (or more) on 2 lines. Did I get you confused? Let me clear things up for you!

Awake a bow guild event! Click here for details Evento11
The red arrow is pointing at STA +13. The green arrow is pointing at STA +22. In total that's STA +35. For this event you will have to awake a bow with at least +30% ICD. For example, let's say the red arrow would point at a ICD +17% awake and the green arrow would point at +15% ICD awake. That would make a total of +32% ICD. If the bow would have 5 awakes and 3 out of those 5 awakes would give a total of +30% ICD (i.e. 11+10+9), then that would not count. Understand now? If not, do no hesitate to ask me in the comments!

Now indeed this is not an easy mission to accomplish, therefore I will award you with amazing prizes!

The winner of this event will receive:

1x World Trophy Cloak 2014
4x Fashion parts (M or F) of your choice (From what I've got to offer)
1x Buff Pet
1x Lusaka's or Lusaka's Crystal Weapon of your choice
1x Mini Glasses (Red)

When you will finally awoken the needed bow, mail Aetos in-game saying ''I've got the bow!''The first person to mail me will win the event and I will announce that it has ended. If you mail me saying that you have the bow, but you really don't, you will get disqualified from the event.

The event will be going on until I get the bow. If you got any questions do not hesitate to ask me in the comments.

Tip: To awake quickly, when you click on the item you want to awake, drag it like you would drop it. But don't drop it yet. Do this to everything you need to awake and then spam click Yes and everything will be dropped super fast!

Now what are you waiting for? Go and awake some bows! Smile

With lazy regards,
- Aetos

I've received some confusion from players! If you did not understand, I only need +30% or more on 2 lines only. If it's for example +15% ICD, +17% ICD and -19% ICD that works as well! Because I can just remove the -19% ICD with an Scroll of Awakening Augmentation. Sorry for any confusion. I tried to explain understandably.

P.S. You may NOT buy the bow. You must awake it yourself. If I found out that you bought it you will be disqualified.

Last edited by DiNozzo on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total

DiNozzo
Admin

https://whiteraven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Awake a bow guild event! Click here for details Empty Re: Awake a bow guild event! Click here for details

Post by Sursrain Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:48 pm

adam so lazy to awake his own bow xD
if i get idc +45% still counts right?

Last edited by Sursrain on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sursrain

Back to top Go down

Awake a bow guild event! Click here for details Empty Re: Awake a bow guild event! Click here for details

Post by n3r0xxx Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:50 pm

"With lazy regards,
- Aetos"

n3r0xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by DiNozzo Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Embarassed 

DiNozzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PepperRose Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:22 pm

WHAT IF WE BUY A BOW WITH ALL OF THAT. DOES IT COUNT

PepperRose

Back to top Go down

Post by DiNozzo Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:50 pm

PepperRose wrote:WHAT IF WE BUY A BOW WITH ALL OF THAT. DOES IT COUNT
Nope.

DiNozzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PepperRose Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Whyyyyy

PepperRose

Back to top Go down

Post by DiNozzo Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:59 am

Lol..

DiNozzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum